The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God

Commemorated on October 12, July 11

      The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God appeared in the year 1687 in the Rudno locale of Mogilevsk diocese. In 1712 the icon was transferred to the Florovsk Ascension monastery in Kiev, where now it is situated.

1996-2001 by translator Fr. S. Janos.

Close window

The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God

Close window