The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God

Commemorated on July 11, October 12

      The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God appeared in the year 1687 in the Rudno locale of Mogilevsk diocese. In 1712 the icon was transferred to the Florovsk Ascension monastery in Kiev, where now it is situated.

1996-2001 by translator Fr. S. Janos.

Close window

The Rudensk Icon of the mother of God

Close window